The Editorial Board of the EASIN system welcomes on board 5 new members:
- Melih Ertan Çinar, Department of Hydrobiology, Ege University, Turkey. Editor for marine Annelida
- Marco Faasse, eCOAST Marine Research. Editor for marine Bryozoa
- Gergely Király, Institute of Silviculture and Forest Protection, West Hungarian University, Hungary. Editor for freshwater Tracheophyta
- Martin Langer, Steinmann Institute of Geology, Mineralogy and Paleontology, University of Bonn, Germany. Editor for marine Foraminifera
- Noa Shenkar, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel. Editor for marine Ascidiacea
We appreciate their contribution and support to the EASIN system, and we thank them for guaranteeing the high quality of the EASIN data.